Friday, November 6, 2009

WOW!

People are reading my blog! :) I guess that means I should update. When I started this I was lost...still am, but wasn't sure how to express myself in the "Blog world".

I joined Blog Frog and that's how people are finding me. How cool is that?!

Anyway, I must verify my existence:

My name is Nancy and I am married to my love for 23 years this past Oct. We have 3 children, our first born, Edward James (Jamie) went to heaven way too early as a result of a drunk driving accident 3 years ago at age 19 this past April. Our second son, Nicholas is in his 3rd year of college and we couldn't be more proud. He's a fine young man. Our youngest is Caileigh, and she is beautiful and caring and is in her 2nd year of college. I have a huge extended family as I am one of eight children. We all live close and what a blessing that is! You can see our group picture on here somewhere...ie: haven't really perfected this blog thingy yet! :)

So, that is it for now, I thought I should update as it has been a year. I am excited to continue this now....I really pretty much forgot about it!

HAPPY BLOGGING!

I must add: PLEASE send some prayers to baby Stellan and his family at Children's Hospital, Boston.


No comments: