Monday, October 27, 2008


So, you probably want to know the meaning of my Blog Title: The Daze Ahead.

It's not confusing, really...it's just because I have felt like I have been in a DAZE for 2.5 years. The day my precious first born son passed away at the age of 19 changed my world like noone can imagine...unless maybe if you have had this type of loss suck the life out of you. I am so sorry for you if you are living my life, my hell, my nothing is normal, because it is not what one would wish upon a stranger, not even on an enemy. It sucks. I will get more into my thoughts on all of this, it's pretty much why I started this boggity blog thingy. That, and I plan to complain about my hubby...although he's pretty much of a rock, he's till a guy. :), this zoo full of creatures I live with, and continually look for sympathy on how much I miss my 2 college kids. If you continue to read, you are a saint, or perhaps you are hoping to learn something here...that would be cool, because then it would mean my life really matters! Imagine?!

Oh, and that picture above is me. :]

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so sorry for your loss. She is a lovely girl your daughter, so pretty. I just lost my sister, she was 28 and left us in the prime of her life. She left her 6 yr old daughter and all of us heartbroken. Keep writing it is so healing to write our feelings down and release some of the pain that comes with love and loss.

Dean said...

I love your title because it does describe exactly what I feel most every minute of every day. I lost my nine year old daughter 4 years ago and I still feel as if I am dazed and confused, trying to figure out who I am without her. I started blogging about 2 years after she passed away and I believe it has really helped me in the healing process. I hope you experience the same.

Nancy said...

Thanks for stopping by Tiffany and Stacey. I am also sorry for your losses. Guess it is time to update this blog I started a year ago. LOL!

Nancy