Monday, October 27, 2008

Why I am doing this blog thing



Well, I read blogs. Yup, I read strangers stories, feelings, day to day activities. I hear how they view life through their posts, photos and musings. Here, I will try to emulate that. No, I'm not going to copy other people's blogs, just give my own take on my days, thoughts and daily findings. Maybe I'm trying to find meaning in my life, maybe not. I will tell you one thing, this blog may be sad at times. I may get so good at it that I am able to write down some real feelings that may have been buried all my life. Sounds intense, huh? I'm not a drama queen, so you'll get none of that gossipy type of thing from me. Unless a real juicy scandal should fall in my lap itself, and then I'll have to indulge. What's a real girl going to do?


Well, I guess I need to start by roaming around and seeing what I can do to make this blog my very own. Lots to learn.... Let's see if I can post a picture?
Ook...that worked...sorta...that is my baby girl Caileigh(19 yo) ....how pretty is she? I love her too much, if that is at all possible. I'm pretty sure it is. She makes me want to be better and keep living everyday!♥




No comments: